Change the World with Rules of the Garage
- Believe you can change the world.
- Work quickly, keep the tools unlocked, work whenever.
- Know when to work alone and when to work together.
- Share — tools, ideas. Trust your colleagues.
- No Politics. No bureaucracy. (These are ridiculous in a garage.)
- The customer defines a job well done.
- Radical ideas are not bad ideas.
- Invent different ways of working.
- Make a contribution every day. If it doesn’t contribute, it doesn’t leave the garage.
- Believe that together we can do anything.
Road to 6K
Thank you, UCloud!
This site is finally powered by a backend!
Fluent with both front-end and back-end programming languages. Experienced with graphics language Asymptote and typesetting language LaTeX.
Gold medalist in physics, chemistry, and biology olympiads. Did extensive research in STEM-related fields. Read more about my STEM experience in the
Started public forum debating in 8th grade. Debated on topics including gene editing, CJS, poverty alleviation, etc. Won regional & national championships, as well as multiple outstanding speakers. Currently doing World Schools.